If you’re determined to get your gut health on the right track, you may have heard of probiotics. These beneficial microorganisms are known for promoting good gut health. But while several foods are rich in probiotics, depending on when you eat them and the strain of the probiotics, they may not survive your stomach’s acidity.
Luckily, there are probiotic supplements that can offer support. This article will explain everything you need to know about MegaSporeBiotics, including what they are and their benefits.
What is MegaSporeBiotic?
MegaSporeBiotic is a product created by MicroBiome labs that contains five pharmaceutical-grade bacillus spore strains. Its formula also includes a strain that produces powerful carotenoid antioxidants, which are essential for the digestive system. The reason why is that people no longer eat sufficient amounts of carotenoid-loaded fruits and vegetables.
While probiotics can be found in everyday foods, they often cannot survive harsh gastric systems. Taking MegaSporeBiotic supplements ensures you are more likely to consistently experience the health benefits that probiotics afford our guts.
MegaSporeBiotic offer numerous benefits to the gastrointestinal tract, including strengthening the immune system and helping your body to better absorb nutrients from foods. Other benefits include the following:
- Reducing inflammation
- Restoring healthy gut flora
- Improving digestion
The MegaSporeBiotic formula also includes a combination of five Bacillus spores, which have been proven through research to support overall immunity and foster a healthy gut barrier function. They can even remain dormant in the harshest environments until landing in the human gastrointestinal tract. And when the Bacillus spores reach the large intestine, they start to colonize the gut and promote a healthy digestive tract.
What strains are in MegaSporeBiotics?
The five strains of Bacillus spores that are typically included in MegaSporeBiotics include the following:
- Bacillus Indicus HU36. This produces high levels of carotenoids at the absorption site. But unlike other carotenoids, HU36 survives past the stomach acid and produces carotenoids in the gut.
- Bacillus Subtilis HU58. This spore is one of the most widely researched Bacillus strains. It can produce nearly a dozen different antibiotics to fight harmful bacteria and support healthy gut development. In addition, Bacillus Subtilis HU58 makes Nattokinase, a healthy compound secret from vegetative cells that reduces excessive clotting and lowers cholesterol and blood pressure. This strain can also produce Vitamin K2, B vitamins, and various other nutrients associated with key health benefits.
- Bacillus Licheniformis. This probiotic is known for preventing the growth of pathogenic (health-harming) bacteria by producing bacitracin, a common antibiotic. It is often found that Bacillus Subtilis can also help improve the immune system and promotes the production of B vitamins in the stomach, including biotin and folic acid.
- Bacillus Coagulans. This is one of the primary and active ingredients in spore-based probiotics. It is known to have astounding health benefits for Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and other inflammatory conditions. It also produces an optical isomer of lactic accident that can help improve gut defense and immune stimulation. All these health benefits help promote good digestive health. Lastly, Bacillus Coagulans also plays a significant role in nutrient absorption and can help reduce cholesterol uptake by digesting incoming fat.
Interested in learning more about MegaSporeBiotic benefits?
As a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, it is my priority to help you reach a lifestyle that centers on your healing. Together, we can determine the root of your digestive issues, and find personalized solutions. Get in touch with me to start your journey.